Friday, August 29, 2008

wii fit




My brother recently purchased a wii fit and let Keith and I borrow it. Here are some pictures of Keith on it the other night. I did it as well a little but no pics, I was in my underwear and didn't think I should take pictures of that. :)

4 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

I would just like everyone to know that not only did Sara think it was funny to post this on the blog but she also laughed at me the entire time I was doing it. Thanks dear ;)

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm not sure what you are doing? Are you standing on your tippie toes?

Bonnie and Jim said...

Your father said: It's good to see his little boy hasn't grown up completly

Cherice said...

We need to get that. Need a little extra help in the workout department. I've only been 2x in the last 2 weeks!