Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crib

So we have our first piece of baby furniture...well okay we had to order it so we technically don't "have" it at this point. But it is on it's way so in a couple of weeks we'll actually be able to put it up! Thanks Mom, you're the best!

I honestly haven't been that eager to buy or do anything yet. I figure, why should I go out and spend a ton of money when we haven't even had a baby shower yet? I don't want to buy stuff and then not have anything for others to give us (assuming they want to).

I'm just trying to be super smart with the money we do spend. Hopefully it will increase my chances of being able to stay home afterwards.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

It's beautiful. It will look so cute in her room. I can't wait!!!!

Cherice said...

Super cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! It is Aunt Steph. I am glad to know that everything is well. We love you.