Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finished Quilts











So some of you may remember the quilts I made several months ago...okay in like March. Well my mom and I had them machine quilted a couple of months ago but the lady didn't bind the edges so they've been sitting almost but not quite done. My loving mother did the binding, since I have never done that before and didn't really want to, on both the baby and Keith's quilt. Keith's is the tan and bluish one and the baby is the brown, green and blue. I'm quite proud. Thanks mom for the binding, they looks awesome!

5 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

They are beautiful Sara. You did a very nice job.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Are you going to make me one?

Joyous Journal said...

Thanks for the compliment and taking the class with me. I had fun sharing the time with you. They do look beautiful, especially for someone who said they hate sewing. You have some talent there. Prepare yourself for when your children get married. The best gift to show love is TIME.

Zack Family said...

Those are so cute!! Oh, makes me want to make one.

Cherice said...

Good job babe! They look awesome!!!