Friday, August 29, 2008

diaper bag





So last weekend Keith and I went to Pottery Barn Kids trying to see a specific dresser/changing table. While we were in the store we found an awesome diaper bag that I just had to have. My goal was to have a diaper bag that didn't look like a diaper bag and man enough so Keith wouldn't feel like a loser carring it around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly how often is Keith going to be carrying around the diaper bag anyways? Cute though!

Anonymous said...

If Keith does not have the diaper bag... You call Aunt Steph and we will have a talk! I know he will be a great dad! You may be fighting to get the baby from him at times, Sarah! Love you!

Cherice said...

Love it that you are getting all ready!

Joyous Journal said...

Alright Vanna, very nice diaper bag. I see more and more of the non discriptive bags that are being used as diaper bags. I know both you and keith will make great parents!