Thursday, August 21, 2008

Swimming....

So these pictures are from a week or two ago - may have been on our anniversary. My mom has an above ground pool and Keith and I have tried to spend as much time there as we can. I feel best when I'm in the water...I swear, I totally should have been born a mermaid.



Keith cleaning the pool. It hadn't been used in about a week so it was a little green.

My mom's dog Riley. She's so cute. She's scared to come too close to the pool. I tricked her once to come over and then I splashed her and since then she won't come when I call her. She just stares at me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be mean to my dog! And YES she is MINE! I believe I was the one who took care of her the first few weeks of having her despite my sprained ankle. And I have taught her tricks, including the recent "turn around"