Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Shower


On Saturday we had our first baby shower since Mallory was able to fly in from Chicago. This wasn't a "traditional" baby shower. It was co-ed so all the family could celebrate together. I've never understood baby showers anyway. Why is it traditionally the women who only celebrate a new baby? Didn't it take a man AND a woman to create the baby in the first place? Won't the baby have TWO parents? Call me a mean wife, but if I have to endure through baby showers, so does Keith. Here are some pictures of the fun day:

Mallory and her Balloon Baby Bump (she's about 15 weeks along, not really showing yet)


The Happy Couple



A very cute diaper cake and Keith and my baby books on display.


Holding up some adorable clothes for our baby girl.


Holding up more items we received....I blame my sister in law or brother for this picture, not sure who took it. We both look thoroughly confused and I'm not sure why. We looked confused in a lot of the pictures but I think the sun was a factor.

Thanks family for all the support!


1 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

You and Keith (and Kate) received some very nice gifts at the shower. It was fun!