Since Keith "politely" declines my "suggestions" to post blogs about what he's up to I thought I would post something on his behalf.
Keith works for IHC and travels back and forth between 3 different locations throughout the week(it's hard to keep track of where he's at sometimes). He works at the Alta View Hospital, the new Imed Center in Murray and LDS in Salt Lake City. I think for the most part he enjoys his job but sometimes I know its a challenge because he works mostly with women. His boss Scott is leaving here in the next week, he took a job in Hawaii, so there is another male gone. He works with students quite a bit which I think he enjoys. He's made the comment that it makes his life a little easier because they do the work for you!
He has a good time with his church calling. He's over the deacons and is assistant scout master. This weekend they are actually going on an overnighter up in Farmington Canyon. If I can convince him to take the camera we'll try to post some pictures.
Tonight he is actually at a fireside. I guess Carmen Rasmussen was the guest "speaker." We weren't really sure if she was speaking or singing. My guess is a combination of both...I'll find out here in a bit when he comes home.
I think Keith has been a little sad lately. A lot of his high school friends have moved away and he's just not able to keep in contact with them like he used to. I guess no matter how hard you try its pretty much inevitable that life gets the best of you and you lose touch with people throughout the years.
I think people need to stop growing up and moving away from home! What's wrong with staying where you are? :) Seriously, my two closest school friends no longer live in Utah, my sister is gone, several of Keiths friends have moved or are moving out of Utah....this madness needs to stop!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A day in the life of Keith
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
If you look at it through Dustin's view he didn't move away from where he grew up. If we have a girl I will be wanting to come home like next summer!
How about you move here? :) Summers suck, but winter is perfect! I miss having my good old friends around too!
I thought something was up. I can always tell in his voice when he is a little down. I was just saying to myself today, "I need to talk to him."
Keith, I'm proud of you. You and Sara have really made that house into a home. I'm so impressed with all the handy work you have done. And I can't wait until that sweet little grand daughter of mine gets here.
I know traveling with work can be a real pain. I know how bad your father dreaded it. Keep up the good work. I know they appreciate and enjoy you there.
Life changes and change is hard. Do what you can to keep intouch. I don't think they will stay away long.
Have a great week end with the boys and listen to your wife. TAKE A CAMERA.
Love you both
We're here and plan on staying here.
Keith can come over for a Halo or Mario Kart night anytime.
Post a Comment