This weekend was pretty mellow. I've been trying to be better about planning our dinner meals and actually sticking to cooking them instead of going out to eat. We spend way to much money eating out and we need to learn to stop doing that if I ever want to stay home with our kids. Luckily since I only work until 12 on Fridays it makes cooking dinner on Friday pretty easy. I've fallen in love with my crock pot again so this weekend I used it to make Pineapple Chicken on Friday and Chili on Saturday, it makes cooking so much easier you just have to do a little bit more planning.
Datamark has a carpool program where if you carpool 3 times a week for a month you get a $50 gift certificate. Chris (brother) and I carpool together so I opted to get a Nike gift card for the month of August. I thought it would be a fabulous idea since Keith needed some new shoes. So we ventured up to the Nike Outlet in Park City and it was a total bust. That store SUCKS! Their shoes were so hideous and anything worth buying was expensive. We ended up buying a pair of lounge sweats for Keith and onesies for "Kate."
Saturday evening and Sunday we just chilled at home. Keith had a Scout Board of Reviews to go to Sunday night but it was only about an hour and I was busy making dinner while he was there.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Weekend Fun...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
The Nike outlet here sucks too! I don't like Nike though.
I love my crockpot too! I have an easy taco soup recipe if you want it! We all love it, it's on my 'regular meal' list :)
Too bad about Nike :( Wish I could get money for carpooling...would driving around with Tage count :) just kiddin
Post a Comment