Sorry folks but I think its time to go private. Keith and I were "blog stalking" family members and saw a comment from an unknown person on his mom's blog. We looked up who it was and it was kind of a creepy blog/profile so we want to know who's looking at our blog. As long as one of us know you, you are more than welcome to keep up with our super exciting lives. Just send an email to hadlows@msn.com so we have your email address on record and can add you to our acceptable viewers list.
I'll probably switch it over in about a week but until then I don't think I'll post anything more.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Going Private....
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I dont blame you for going private there are definitely crazy's out there and plus when your little one is born you dont want people knowing a whole lot. Its scary because almost 2 years ago when we had our last things had changed so much from our first (who is 9) they dont want you to display your babies names in the paper anymore or anything! Anyways, I would love to keep up! emil_vargason@msn.com
Post a Comment