
It was actually funnier than we expected it to be. Saturday we woke up slowly and cleaned the house and yard. That afternoon Keith was dying to go see:

So, because I'm such a loving wife, I sacrificed comfort for a couple of hours to sit in a movie theater. It was actually pretty good, it was worth seeing.
Since we ventured to Layton to see the movie we thought we'd stop at RC Willey to price out carpet. After realizing it would cost almost $4,000 to carpet the entire house (it's old and worn out), I've decided that I can live with less than perfect carpet. I seriously want to change the dining room from carpet to wood though. I dropped a piece of Lasagna on it the other night. Carpet in a dining room is ALWAYS a bad idea.
Sunday we took it easy. It was Bonnie's birthday (Keith's mom) so we went over to their house for a nice dinner.
Keith took off to Wyoming again this morning and he'll return tomorrow just in time for our Tuesday night Lamaze class!!





3 comments:
Thanks for sharing my birthday you two. I love my new robe. It is so soft and comfortable. Thank you, thank you.
Sounds like a fun weekend! I should check into those movies! Didn't know you were doing Lamaze classes.....are you doing natural birth?
I'll tell you if I'm doing natural after the first contraction. :) I'll go as long as I can without drugs but am totally open to them. I just don't like the idea of being tied down to a bed and at LDS once you have an epidural in you, you are bed ridden.
Post a Comment