Friday, September 19, 2008

I am...

I am: a lot of things (wife, daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, primary teacher, mother to be...)
I think: the next 3 months need to fly by
I want: a full body massage
I wish: my daughter was born so I could hold her
I miss: my mom, she's on vacation right now and needs to come home!
I fear: for the world my children have to grow up in.
I feel: tired everyday
I hear: my computer humming, I swear its going to blow up one day.
I smell: the banana sitting on my desk
I crave: baked goods, a doughnut always sounds good. Althought I will admit I've had maybe 3 since I've been pregnant. That's pretty dang good.
I usually: try to eat/drink healthy all the time
I always: bite my fingernails
I search: family and friends blogs everyday
I wonder: what "heaven" is like
I care: about Keith
I worry: about my physical appearance too much, I blame society
I remember: stuff I wish I could forget
I believe: the gospel is true
I dance: um never....I'm not coordinated like that
I don’t always: say I love you back. I'm weird I know, but I'm one to say it only when I really feel like I NEED to say it, not just when someone says it to me. My family isn't a big "I love you family." I can't say it to my brother and sister without laughing.
I lose: my patience way too much
I never: go to bed without brushing my teeth
I listen: to the radio when I drive
I don't understand: politics, I've only voted once in my life and never follow politics. I'll admit, I just don't care.
I am scared: of bugs and spiders and creepy crawly things
I need: some good pain relief
I forget: to shut the dryer door all the time and it bugs Keith cause the light stays on.

1 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

It's so nice to read your blog. You put words together very well and since you are so quiet otherwise, I learn more about you each time I read.

Honey, you really don't want Kate to be born just yet! You are at the point I was when Chris was born. This baby and her mother need to have patience. But I understand your pain. Hang in there your are doing great!!