Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hadlow Baby Update

Argh!!!!

I went in for another ultrasound today and they officially moved the due date to Dec. 29th based on “Kate’s” measurements. I totally don’t agree with this due date. Keith and I charted and my cycles were regular so I don’t think our dates are off by 10 days. She is still a girl. This time they said it’s “definitely a girl.”

Another bonus to my visit is that the doctor suggested massage, heating pad, warm bath, physical therapy etc. for my constant rib/back pain…..HELLO, those aren’t working obviously!!

And to top it all off, I took a glucose test today, it was slightly high at 146 (normal is 140 according to the Medical Assistant??) so I get to go in again on Monday for 3 hours so I can drink the yummy glucose solution again and have them test it at 1 hr, 2 hr and 3 hr increments. That’s just what I need at this point, gestational diabetes!!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

I hear ya Sara!!!! They did the same thing to me, except they moved me back 2 weeks!!! How is that possible when we know when things happened? Anyway, i just took my glucose test this week, haven't heard the results yet. That sucks that you have to go back for more testing! I've already talked to my doctor about the possibility of being unduced a week early. I'm hoping i can. It's the best way to go! Well, ill keep you guys posted on things. I hope your pain starts to go away soon. Hope you got yourself a good body pillow.

Marissa Vargason said...

Ugh! Im sorry Sara, hopefully she will still come on her "real due date" lol. I was 153 with my son on my glucose went and did the yummy 3 hour, ewe and turns out I was fine lol they attribute it to me eating something with sugar lol. Good luck!

Bonnie and Jim said...

How did the back rest go? I hope it will help.

Unknown said...

sarah i'm soo sorry we missed your baby shower!!!!!!! we forgot. But i hear mallory is in town so i was thinking that maybe you me ash and mal could have some kinda girl night. I dont know when she is leaving but let me know. my cell is 9277915

Forbes Clan of Six said...

TRY NOT TO WORRY YET. I DID THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS PREGO WITH AVREE AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT FINE. THEY SAY SOMETIMES STREES CAN MAKE THINGS OUT OF WACK.

LOVE YA