Sunday, December 20, 2009

Barnyard Animal Party





(Birthday Breakfast)

(Kate size rocking chair that matches the one in her bedroom.)








(She loved the balloons we had around the house)











(Kate's very own smash cake)


I think she's full!

We had such a fun barnyard animal themed party! We had balloons, presents, cookies, cake, cupcakes, food and lots of fun! Thank you to everyone who came and thanks for all the toys, books and clothes!

5 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

You two did a very good job on a party for her. Pat yourselves on the back!

Jana said...

Cute cute party theme, I love the cookies and cake, she looks like she is partied out.

Ash said...

Did you notice that the dark spots of frosting on her tummy look like a face? It made me laugh. Looks fun! and great job on the cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Did you make all of that? Really cute! I think I'm going to do a dinosaur theme party. And hopefully we'll be out there to celebrate it. (not on his actual birthday)

Sara Hadlow said...

No, my friend "Dick" made the cake and cookies. :)