20 lbs 2 oz (34%)
29 1/2 in (65%)
46.3 cm head circ (83%)
Kate is doing awesome in her growth and development. She's been weaned from the bottle for at least a month now and the doctor said to wean her from the binky at 15 months (seems kind of soon for me, I'm not sure if I'll be ready to give it up in 3 months). Unfortunately Kate had to get 5 different shots at her appt on Monday. Since then she has been battling a rash that developed on the back of her right leg. They say it's a side effect from the MMR and Chicken Pox vaccine so hopefully it'll clear up soon, she keeps trying to scratch it. She has a total of 5 teeth now and is walking more and more on her own but still crawls most of the time. She now faces forward in the carseat and I think we love it just as much as she does.





0 comments:
Post a Comment