Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Neighbor Gifts


I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to give to our neighbors and friends in the Ward as a Christmas treat. Keith's idea was a bag of M&M's, that's nice and all but not very cute. I came across this idea from a blog called Make It and Love It. So...

Inexpensive Fabric + Inexpensive Ribbon
+

M&M's
+

Old Baby Food Jars
=
It's cute, simple and totally inexpensive. I made a total of 10 jars and it cost $18 at Walmart. I bought 2 of the 42 oz. bags of M&M's and only needed 1 1/2 jar fulls from the second bag so I have enough for probably at least 8 more jars. Plus I have enough fabric and ribbon to do at least 10 more.





1 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

What a crafty idea. We all have talents to share with each other.