Every time I start a quilt I vow it is my last sewing project. Every time I finish a quilt I start thinking of what I want the next one to be. This is a very rough sketch of what I want to do for our future son... assuming God blesses us with a boy next.... which I really really hope He does. The stars would be appliqued on with a blanket stitch around the edges. In my head it looks way cute so hopefully when I do make this project it will turn out even better. The problem is, fabric isn't always cheap, otherwise I'd start now!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Next Quilt Project
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love doing quilts...but I hear you on the fabric not being cheap! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law do a lot of quilts and I've done a couple, and would love to do more, but it is so stinking expensive! Not to mention I get obsessed with it once I start and can't do anything else until it is done. The last quilt I did was a queen size patchwork quilt (TONS of piecing) for my parents for Christmas and from the day I bought all the fabric to the day I took it to the quilters was 5 days...Scott was glad to have a wife again! Have fun!
Your last one turned out so well I'm sure this one will too. You sew very well.
Post a Comment