Today the Rec Center was doing free blood pressure and body fat % testing. I decided to find out what my body fat % was since I've been working my butt off this last year. I thought I needed proof to validate my hard work because who knows how long I'll be able to keep this up and it might be more challenging to work out as much once another child comes along.
Blood Pressure: 110/80
% Body Fat: 13.8%
According to their scale my Fitness rating was above excellent but they said not to let it drop below 13%, that would be unhealthy. I'm at the point where I've lost all the weight I wanted (and a little more). I fluctuate between 110 and 112 so I'm trying to figure out how to keep working out without losing more weight. I think I need to cut back on how much I run and focus more on weight training.





4 comments:
Or maybe you could be someone's personal trainer so that you can still FEEL like you're working out, but push someone else instead of yourself. *wink* *wink*
sure, can you go to the gym at 9 am every morning? :) we could at least go on saturdays...
ya i think you should do some lifting and get some muscle on those bones girl! Also just make sure youre eating as many cals as you're burning if you're wanting to stay the same weight. But honestly how tall are you?! and you weigh how much?! ya lets get you lifting some weights.
I'm 5' 5". I try to lift weights but I get bored of doing the same lifts over and over and over again.
Post a Comment