
Kate turns 1 today. At times it seems like forever ago that she was born and other times it feels like it was last week. She has drastically changed our lives for the better and we love her more and more each day. The older she gets the more fun she gets. There are some mornings when I'm just so excited to go in and get her out of bed or up from a nap. I know I struggle at times being a stay at home mom but I wouldn't change it for a second. Even though she won't remember me being home when she was a baby, I will and those are memories I wouldn't be able to get any other way! She is having a birthday party later today so more fun pictures to come.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate!
You and Keith have done a great job in the last year making this little girl have a happy home to live in and parents how really care about her. She will look back and appreciate the wonderful pictures she has of her life and the many things her mom was there for.
Happy Birthday Kate. She is such a beautiful girl and has a darling personality. She is lucky to have such great parents like you two.
Post a Comment