Hi, my name is Sara and I'm a blog stalker and I have no intention to quit. You can find some super cute ideas out there! I came across some random blog of a really crafty gal and now I want to make this:

and this:

and one of these for Kate:

If I received $500 to Walmart and a craft store, I could blow through that so fast with everything I want to do and make. Do It Yourself crafts might be "cheaper" but I don't know that I would say they're "cheap", especially if you don't have a stock of the basic supplies which I don't. Even if I buy some of my stuff from the DI, they're technically not "needs" so its probably money I shouldn't be spending. I just know I'm going to go crazy this winter if I don't give myself something to do once in a while.





2 comments:
I can't tell what the last thing is. I blog stalk too! But it's often people I know. I know I need craft things this winter too.
it's a tutu.
Post a Comment