The other morning my mom wasn't feeling well so she skipped the gym but watched Kate for me at her house while I worked out. When I came to pick her up Kate smelt like scented lotion and her toes looked like this. I've attempted it once myself but she wiggled so much I pretty much just painted her skin and not the nails. One day she'll hold still long enough to paint ALL the toes! I thought it was so cute that they did girly things while hanging out together. I always wanted a girl so I could do girly things like this. I'm so anxious for Kate's hair to grow long so I can actually do something with it! Right now I'm lucky if I get a clip to stay in longer than an hour.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Spa Day with Grandma
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love it! It will be so fun when she enjoy's it also.
Post a Comment