No check up this week. We'll see how things are progressing next Wednesday. I wanted to capture a current picture in case a miracle happens and I go into labor in the next week. Yes I know I still have 4 weeks, everyone likes to remind me that I'm not even due yet but I don't care. Keith understands my pain, we're both ready to be done. We both like non-pregnant Sara better. Plus my brother was 10 weeks early, I was 6 weeks early and my sister was 4 weeks early and we all survived just fine. My sister and I didn't even need any special care so I'm sure Megan would be just fine. Not sleeping and comfortable would be better than not sleeping and uncomfortable.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
36 weeks
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She'll come when she's ready. Next Sunday would be great! Sunday night that is, not morning :)
You can count in days, it'll be over soon, and then the real fun begins!
Post a Comment