Weeks: 37
Weight: 139 lbs (same as 2 wks ago)
Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs (same as 2 wks ago)
Dilated to a 3 and about 70%-80% effaced. When I was at this stage with Kate she came a couple of days later so maybe by the weekend!! The doctor did say she was willing to induce on September 23rd if I hadn't gone on my own by then. I told her I prefer to go on my own so hopefully it won't come down to that.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
37 Weeks
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Woohooooo!! Can't wait, and I know you are ready. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
She will here soon!
I'm only a 2 and 70%. 1st baby takes longer. 2nd I heard comes fast. SO be ready to catch :)
Post a Comment