I went to the gym today for the first time since having Megan and it felt SO good. I intended to just walk but once I stepped onto the track and turned on my iPod I couldn't resist. I ran 2 miles and walked the 3rd. It did take me almost 38 minutes so I didn't push myself too hard. I've missed running these last few months and I can't wait to get back to my daily runs. Walking just takes way to long to get anywhere!
Here's where I stand:
Max Pregnancy Weight: 142 lbs
Current Weight: 128 lbs
Goal: 114 lbs (pre-pregnancy weight)
Lbs To Lose: 14
My goal would be to be back to 114 lbs by January 1, 2011. That gives me about a pound a week to lose.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Run Baby Run: 2 weeks post partum
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You are so inspiring Sara. I just wish I had your energy. Kudos to you!!
Post a Comment