Megan can be born now. Several months ago at one of Kate's Dr's appointments her pediatrician suggested something to help her adjust to having a younger sibling. He said not to buy her any dolls over the next few months and when Megan is born give a new baby doll to Kate. Since mommy will have a new baby to care for, Kate may do better if she also has a new baby to care for. I grew up with Cabbage Patch Dolls so that's what I immediately thought of when I was deciding what to get her. I also decided to get her a newborn doll. It's technically called a Surprise Newborn but I specifically ordered a girl baby and I opened the box and took a peek to double check that her diaper was in fact pink.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Cabbage Patch Kid
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
that's cute.
It's so cute. She will love it.
That's cute.You always enjoyed yours.
Post a Comment