Saturday, September 18, 2010

We're Home



Megan Hadlow
9/16/10
5:28 am
6 lbs 2 oz
18.5 inches


Megan and I came home from the hospital today. We are both doing FABULOUS! I honestly didn't think I would be doing this well so quickly. An occasional ice pack and some ibuprofren or Loratab and I feel pretty much like my normal self again. This recovery has been much better than with Kate. Megan is doing great as well. She sleeps a LOT and she actually eats and burps! With Kate we struggled with eating instead of spilling it all down her face. I think Kate has had the hardest time with me being gone for 2 days. Hopefully now that we're home things can get back to normal...or at least a new version of normal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear about Megan and how she does.

Zack Family said...

congratulations!!!!! I'm so glad you're feeling great. I never hurt at all after Camden . I think it's a blessing not to so we can still take care of our first baby's! hope you all adjust well.

The Smith's said...

She is so cute!! Congrats! I'm glad you are feeling so great! If you guys need anything let us know!