Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Miracle Grow




So it's been a year since I chopped my hair. Look how much it's grown! I love it! I think pregnancy helped it grow faster.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair the length it is now.

Chris and Jamie said...

I agree, I like it better longer. You look more "grown up"

Joyous Journal said...

I too agree, it looks like the Sara I've always known.

Anonymous said...

Does your one eye always close more than the other or is it just this picture? And even to this day I'm still not used to your nose. I miss the Dearden bump.

Sara Hadlow said...

i think it does a little but sometimes i think depending on how thick or thin my eyeliner is makes it look more dramatic, it could also be the picture....and I don't miss the Dearden bump. I actually like my profile now!