Megan Hadlow was born this morning at 5:28 am. She weighs 6 lbs 2 oz and is 18.5 inches long. Sara started feeling contractions last night at about 9:30. They were ten minutes apart until about 4am. At that point she decided it was time to head to the hospital so we called Kathy to watch Kate and we raced to the Hospital. We arrived at LDS Hospital about 5:00 am Thursday morning and discovered that Sara was completely dilated and effaced and ready to push. After a quick insert of the epidural Dr. Cannon was ready to start and after 10 or 15 minutes of pushing Megan was here. The birth went very well. Both mom and baby are doing great!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Welcome Megan!
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
it sounds like this labor was easier for you. congrats, I can`t wait to meet her. seriously I`m devasted that I can`t be there! lots of love to you all!
YEA!!!!! ongrats. We love you guys
So happy she is here and all is well. She is just beautiful!! Such a petite little girl.
Congrats! I'm glad the labor went well! She' beautiful!
Whoo Hoo!!!!!
She is so beautiful, I'm glad you had a fast delivery Sara, that's how Jesse was for me, my water broke and by the time I got to the hospital the intern delivered me, the dr didn't make it, they didn't even numb me up. He was my easiest recovery! I'm so happy for you both, love ya!!!
Post a Comment