I drive this:

2004 Toyota Corolla
I'd like to be driving something more like this:

I didn't realize having two kids in car seats in my compact car would make us feel like we're trying to squeeze into a tin can.


I didn't realize having two kids in car seats in my compact car would make us feel like we're trying to squeeze into a tin can.
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 8:59 PM
3 comments:
I can imagine. I thought one kid in a car was tight, especially when you have to get in the back. I love our Santa Fe it's a great size. I just wish it was newer.
yes, a luxury SUV would be nice, but it's not necessary. My sister has 3 carseats in the back of her lexus sedan and they fit just fine. Our kids will have to be close because Chris won't drive anything other than a car and I'm not giving up my car!
rear facing vs upright makes a difference I'm sure.
Maybe we will give you the Xtera and we get a new one!
Post a Comment