
Until Jack Johnson! Sunday the 8th is our 4th anniversary. We decided to postpone our celebration until Friday the 13th so we could go to Jack Johnson as our night out. I'm super excited. I saw him at Usana 5 years ago and it was awesome! Keith and I were technically supposed to go together but I decided to be a loser and broke up with Keith a couple of weeks before the concert. I later repented of my ways and begged him to take me back - lucky for me he did. Although I'm not sure he's ever forgiven me about not being able to go to the concert; so when I saw Jack was coming again I knew we had to go for our anniversary.
Friday, August 6, 2010
7 More Days....
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ahhhh, that's sweet. I hope he'll forgive you completely now :)
Lucky! And you better get a new camera. I need to see my katie kate and of course when megan comes. I won't get to see her for 3 months at least, so I can only survive by pictures.
I'm so glad he took you back. Nothing is worse than not being with the one you love.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment