
I have been on the hunt for a newborn pettiskirt for Megan for the last week or so now. A friend showed me hers for her little girl due in December and when I saw how cute it was I just "had" to have one. I've seen them before but most of the time they come with a price tag that's well over $50 or $60 (or $70 or $80) dollars and I couldn't justify it. My friend found hers at Costco for $20 but of course they no longer carried them. I was determined to find a super inexpensive one. I've searched every childrens website and found several for around $25-$30 but still couldn't justify spending that PLUS shipping. My friend said Kid to Kid had tutu's for super cheap and I thought I'd go check them out even though I really wanted a pettiskirt for Megan and not a tutu. What did I see when I walked into the store? A light pink xsmall pettiskirt for $17.99!! Hooray! It pays to be patient and not just buy the cheapest you can find on the internet!
Sorry for the camera phone picture. I promise our camera will be replaced before Megan shows up.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Pettiskirt
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It's so cute!! I can't wait to see her in it - and such a great price !! Too bad they didn't have one for Kate.
I saw a tutorial for one on blog I read. Sewing-in-no-mans-land, it's a friend of Elizabeth. But our camera just broke too. I don't know how, somewhere between Atlanta and Charlottesville. Oh well. I ordered a new one similar to jamie's but a model down.
Post a Comment