Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Megan's Bedroom








Megan's room is basically good to go. Little details aren't added to the room but that stuff will have to wait until I have more energy and don't have a baby bump to compete with. I've pooped out on any and all sewing so my mom has offered to make the crib dust ruffle and my mother in law, Bonnie, has offered to make the crib bumper. They'll both match the quilt that you can kind of see inside the crib already.

We're a little disappointed the crib didn't match as well as we thought it would to the bedroom furniture we already had. I guess that's what happens when you're matching a drawer knob to a small 2"x2" wood sample.

4 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

Our crib doesn't match exactly either, but I suppose with dark wood you don't notice it as much. I don't think Megan's going to be offended that her furniture isn't a perfect match; she'll still love you.

Cherice said...

You are so organized and ready! I'm still not there yet...soon...

Bonnie and Jim said...

I think it looks just fine. Things look organized and ready. Can't wait!!

Joyous Journal said...

It looks better than anything I ever had! And you all survived that too.
We anxiously await Megan's arrive, (but not as much as you and Keith are).