Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby Shower for Megan




Yesterday my sister-in-law, Jamie, threw me an "essentials" shower for Megan. Since we already have all the big stuff it was more geared towards diapers and wipes...and let me tell you, we now have A LOT of diapers and wipes! This time we tried to make it low key since it is the 2nd baby we're having. Instead of co-ed, this time we just included all the ladies from my mom and dads family and I didn't even make Keith come to it. I took Kate with me so he had almost 4 full hours of quality alone time. It was also an open house so people could come and go as they please. Thank you to all who came and for all the cute clothes and the supply of diapers and wipes. I'm sure we'll go through them fairly fast.

1 comments:

Chris and Jamie said...

I'm glad it was beneficial for you.
Can't wait to meet Megan! :)