
My stepbrother Chris was married yesterday. It was a beautiful ceremony at the Eldredge Manor in Bountiful. Even though Kate only had one nap and it was a crazy busy afternoon/evening with lots going on she did an awesome job and looked so cute in her black dress. We hadn't planned to walk down the aisle with our kids but Kate wanted her mama and our nephew Bryson wanted his. Luckily the kids were really quiet during the ceremony so they weren't a bother at all. Our evening started at 3:15 with a rehearsal and then we ended up bailing at about 7:00pm. Kate was tired and I think I was even more tired from being so hot and in heels (and pregnant) for 4 hours. Since our camera broke and we have yet to replace it, I talked my sister in law into emailing this family photo of us.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Wedding
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love the photo. Keith looks very handsome and you and Kate look just beautiful!! Other than that cute belly you can't tell you're even pregnant.
What a fun family day.
You are such a cute family, I'll take pictures of you any day! :)
Your dress delema turned out great! You look so pretty and not at all 8 months preg!
You all look beautiful!! yeah you too Keith.
All of you just looked amazingly beautiful!
Post a Comment