Maternity shopping SUCKS! My stepbrother is getting married in less than two weeks and I have had such a struggle finding a dress to wear...and their colors are black and white! Hello, you'd think it would be easy to find a simple black maternity dress. Well let me tell you, it's not. Not if you're looking for one that is A)garment appropriate and B) under $100.00. I have purchased two dresses online that I have sent back. The first one said it was knee length but I couldn't bend over (not even slightly) without flashing my sexy G's and with Kate I'm always bending or leaning over. The second one covered everything but looked like a freakin' tent. I do have this super cute shirt I bought already that I was going to wear with a simple black skirt. I like how I look and feel in it but am worried it's not dressy enough for a wedding but I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I JUST DON'T CARE.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
As long as you aren't in jeans you are fine. Chris is the only one in a tux, it's not that formal.
Post a Comment