Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anxiously Waiting



We had some family/maternity pictures done last Saturday and we've been anxiously waiting to see the proofs. Here are two the photographer had on her blog. Hopefully we'll have some more to show soon!

5 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see all of them.

Cherice said...

fun fun!
I'm doing pics in about 2 weeks. Ty WILL NOT do them with me. He hates pics and I have to twist his arm for fam. pics. Definatly not what he calls "cheesy" pics. I thinks its sweet. Maybe a couple with Tage. Hes not a fan of pics either. But I can bribe him :)

Lybbert Family said...

You look fantastic! I love your poka-dot shirt. I can't believe Chris got married!

Jana said...

love the pictures, you all look so good.

Zack Family said...

Oh you used sharstin!!! I love her. Very cute pics!