Saturday, August 28, 2010

Argh!

I'm done, I'm so done. I will never be one of those women who can say they love being pregnant. I do NOT enjoy being pregnant at all. Even though this pregnancy has been way better than my first I still haven't "enjoyed" it. I want her out and I want her out now. My back now hurts ALL.THE.TIME. I can NEVER get comfortable and its so bloody hot outside that using a heating pad or taking a warm bath may temporarily help the ache but it just makes me sweat to death even more. It takes me hours to fall asleep because I hurt and can't get comfortable and then I wake up at least 4 or 5 times to pee. If only babies could gestate in little incubation pods or something...not attached to my body. That would be totally awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I know it's miserable. It's just a little bit longer. You can do it. And just think you really might be done FOREVER! Oh but a classmate of Dustin's wife LOVES being pregnant! Dustin told me that and I just looked at him like that is the most insane thing I've ever heard.

Sara Hadlow said...

I've heard multiple women say it and I just don't get it. Think of the Duggard lady. She has like what, 19 kids which means she's probably been pregnant most of her adult life. CRAZY!

Joyous Journal said...

I think these women think more of what they are doing creating like vs comfort of there own. I'm sure they have their share of back pains and frequent night runs to the toilet.
We just want a healthy little girl to arrive with a healthy mom to care for her once she arrives. You are coming into the home stretch. hang in there.