So my belly has officially popped. I'm no longer in the "looking a little chunky" phase and have moved into the "she looks pregnant" phase. Still feeling great, if it wasn't for my expanding stomach I'd have to remind myself that I was pregnant. Occasional backache if I've spent too much of the day on my feet but otherwise I feel great. Current weight: 124 lbs, total of 10 lbs gained. My goal is no more than 1 lb a week from here on out. They say 1 lb/week is what you should do after week 20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You still look tiny to me! I hope you're not concerned about gaining weight, you lost it just fine with Kate.
I don't care about the weight because I'm worried about not being able to lose it, I know I can lose it. I care about it simply because the more you gain and the faster you gain, the more susceptible to stretch marks you are...and those you can't really lose. Not easily anyway.
Ahhh, one more joy of infertility!
Post a Comment