Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Finger Painting"


Kate actually let me paint her fingers! I've been able to get her toes when she's strapped into her booster chair but she actually spread out her fingers and laid them flat on the coffee table for me so I could paint her teeny tiny fingernails. Trying to get a picture of it was another story. :) Little girls really are the best. I'm sure I would be lost if I had a boy.

3 comments:

Joyous Journal said...

looks like she loves to be like her mom and do the frilly things; hair, nails. next she'll want the massage!

Anonymous said...

See I look at it the complete opposite. I wouldn't know what to do with a girl. Doing hair and finger nails on a little girl would just frustrate me.

Chris and Jamie said...

Can't wait to see what Megan's personality will be... will she be like Kate or completely different?