GIRL!
The doctor who did the ultrasound is 99% positive it's a girl. I'm sure they just don't want to say 100% positive so we don't hold them to it at the delivery. Everything is looking healthy and normal. He did say the placenta was near the cervix but not covering it in any way and it's something they'll check again as we get farther along. Right now the due date is the same so we're looking at a September 29th arrival date!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
It's a...
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
YEAH!!! Congratulations! You guys make VERY VERY Cute girls!
You have a very cute daughter and the next will be just as cute. They will be good for each other and when 'daddy comes home' they will wrap their little arms around him and give him a great big kiss.
They will melt your hearts :)
I'm just grateful for another healthy grandchild. I think Kate will love having a little sister. I hope they will be close. I don't know what I would do with out my sisters. I'm sure she will be just as cute as her big sister.
Congrats, sisters, always wanted Kell to have a sister, Im very excited for you.
Congrats!! I'm so excited, I hope she does come on sept 29th, that's oakleighs birthday!!
yay! another beautiful girl!
Congrats! It will be so fun to have 2 girls so close in age! Enjoy it!
So excited!!! Girls!!!!
Post a Comment