Friday, May 21, 2010

Progress Report




Here is one of the quilts so far. I have all 12 squares actually sewn together now and the first border on. I cut the 2nd border but Kate was looking tired so we said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Joy so she could go home and nap. The 2nd border is the same pink fabric that is the very top left square. After the 2nd border is on I just need to repeat it all for the 2nd quilt, take them to the machine quilter and then once that's done my mom is going to teach me how to bind it. She has done the binding on the 3 previous quilts I've made.

3 comments:

Cherice said...

It's looking so good!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love the colors. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Zack Family said...

So cute! Makes me want to make one.