Monday, May 24, 2010

WHAT?!

I don't know about that LOST season finale. I still don't entirely get it. Lots of it just doesn't make sense.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

talk to dad he has it all figured out

Tom Dearden said...

OK... So here's the deal... Life on the island was their "real" life. The "alternate reality" where they never were on the island was kind of like our spirit world, where you go to wait until you are ready to "move on." When they were ready to let go of mortality, they remembered their life on th island, and the love they found in relationships there, and they were prepared to move to the next life.

Sara Hadlow said...

I understood that the alternate reality ended up being the afterlife and where everybody met up in the church was heaven. What I don't understand is all the things left unanswered. Like what happened to Ben and Hurley who remained on the island. If Jacob's brother turned into the smoke monster from falling down into the light, how come nothing like that happened to Jack when he went down there? And what was so special about Desmond that he was supposed to be able to withstand the power of the light? I still don't like the fact that Jack died on the island alone. I wish he could've somehow gotten off with Kate, Sawyer, Lapidas, Miles and Richard.

Jana said...

It never did make any sense to me thats why I didn't watch it!