So I keep hearing news commercials about a report of a woman who is doing 50 marathons by age 50 and whatever news channel it is will be there for her 50th marathon. I usually just hear it on the tv as I'm walking around the house doing other things so I've never heard the full story. It has me thinking that maybe I should set that goal. I turn 30 next year and if I start in the spring I just need to alternate between 2 and 3 a year so I can finish 50 in 20 years. Doesn't that sound like forever away?! I can do one in the spring, one in the fall and then every other year I do a 3rd. If nothing else it will help keep me healthy and fit over the next 20 years right? It can get expensive though. With all those entry fees and shoes I'll go through...
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
you are so hard core!
and hotel/travel expenses. I don't understand the point of paying to run.
i can just stick with utah marathons. ogden and salt lake every year, than maybe do the provo one or something.
But think of the. Cost of poor health! Your marathon is little cost to you then
Post a Comment