Bum shot, inbetween her two legs.
I'll say it, I think Keith and I needed a day or two to process the news of having another little girl. Ideally we would've loved to be expecting a little boy so we could experience one of each. At this point our plan is 2 kids. There are lots of personal reasons why 2 is a good number for me, I won't bore you with them all. Lets just say, I love parenting and I want to keep it that way. I know I'll be able to emotionally handle 2, I'm just not sure if a 3rd would push me over my limit. We also have to take into consideration the size of our house and our income. Our house will still comfortably fit 2 kids and our current income can handle it as well. Even though we may never have the experience of raising a boy, two girls is going to be so much fun. I'm sure even with girls Keith will get them involved in sports. Watching soccer or basketball games will probably be more bearable than dance recitals. :) I just pray they'll be best friends and not enemies growing up. Being this close in age, it could go either way.





4 comments:
hey, so do you have any other names i mind if she doesn't look like a megan? just curious
You and Keith are the only ones who can make the decision of how many children you'll have. I'll make you a deal - if we get a boy, we'll go on vacation and leave him with you for a few days!
Thank you so much for posting the ultrasound pictures!!!!!
no other names right now....that's why she better look like a megan. :)
We are excited for you!! We are hoping ours is a girl too so they can be best friends!!
Post a Comment