Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Quilt


My friend Cherice and I have known each other since 7th grade. She is also having a little girl due the day before us on September 28th! How crazy is that?!?! Since we were both having girls at the same time I thought I'd make it simple and make us both the same quilt since I planned to make one for Megan anyway. It's a little different from the one I made Kate. I opted for something that involved less cutting and sewing. Last night I cut out the squares. This will be the body of the quilt and then I will add two different borders. It's not actually sewn together yet. I need to figure out where to set mine up where Kate won't be able to bother it. Sorry I'm not surprising you with what it looks like Cherice. Hope you like the fabric!

1 comments:

Cherice said...

I love it!!! Your the best! thanks so much for doing this for me! Can't wait to get together in july!