Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wrinkle Cream?

So this is a total girly post. I've decided I need to start using a wrinkle cream, at least around the eyes, but I have no idea what to use. Those of you who use some sort of anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cream, what have you tried? What do you like or recommend? They can be pricey so I don't want to waste my money on something that is worthless. I don't think my face has realized that the teenage years are very much over, since being pregnant I've started using Proactive and it works like a miracle. I hate that I'm 29 and still fighting zits, hello?! I thought that would end once I got out of high school. I just need something in addition to that to work against the aging thing now. Maybe in my next life I'll have a perfectly even complexion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some L'oreal eye cream but I can't say one way or another because I'm using it as prevention not after the fact and even then I don't use it regularly. But I have heard aveda line is really good, though expensive.

Jana said...

Mary Kay Time Wise Age fighting products, love them and I swear by them, they have a age fighting eye cream you put around your eyes and it reduces lines and wrinkles it like 26 bucks. The thing I always remember my Mom telling me how to keep young skin is moisturize moisturize moisturize. And I never had a bit of acne until I got pregnant now I fight Adult Acne, it stinks.

Joyous Journal said...

I don't know that there is one cream that works like they say they will. The best thing to do is go ahead and smile, squint or frown if you must. The wrinkles add character to the face! But I do agree with moisturize. Ponds night is good too. I have some to try out if you'd like.

Brooks and Mandy said...

I agree with Jana the mary kaytimewise is great and if you are interested I can get it for you for cost which is 50% off i get bonnie her stuff. Also I was going to tell you I watched a show i think it was the drs or oprah that said dont waste your money on proactive if you compare the ingredients in oxy to proactive they are the same. I had a friend using proactive and i told her that and she switched and said she saw no difference and it is much cheaper!

Ash said...

Mary Kay is good, like Jana said. I've also used an eye cream from avon that has one for the upper lid and one for the lower lid I really really liked it's like $25 or something. Right now I use Olay regenerist. It has the Good Housekeeping seal and that means they've tested the companies claims and found them to be true. I am not that wrinkly, but knowing that I have dry skin, I know they are coming. I also have extra dry skin around the eyes so I use lots of eye moisturizers.