So I've added a survey to the right sidebar of our blog. We don't know if we are having a boy or girl yet but we've posted our favorite names and wanted to see what other people thought. Either way it will most likely be named one of these so if you don't like any of them, too bad! :)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I like Taylor over Aiden by a million. It sounds like it should be caiden so I think people will get confused. I would know many people thought i was valerie.
I think that can happen with a lot of names. People think Keith is saying Heath, I've been called Tara....
I choose anything but Kate, because that is a name Ry and I have picked out. so consider it taken. Although second cousins aren't that close of relatives, so use it if you must... sigh.
people always think Ryan is Bryan.
Post a Comment