Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Stuff

So we had another appt yesterday. To be honest these appointments are rather disappointing. We wait for an hour and the doctor spends 5 minutes with us. Yesterdays appt was the same as the one before that. She came in , asked how everything was going, I say I'm nauseous all the time still, she says it'll go away soon and gives me some suggestions to help and then we hear the heart beat and we're done. We did schedule an ultrasound for July 29th so we should know the gender at that point. We're also going to be able to record it but we have to provide the cd of course. Hopefully it'll be in a format that I can post it to the blog. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that everything seems to be going well still.

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Ugh! Yeah, those appts are always so short. I hate when professionals, no matter their position, never give you the time you need. I finally had to speak up and hold my OB in his office until I was done talking and asking questions! You deserve to get the treatment you need. I mean, you're the one paying for the services...so it's not your problem if they don't have the time, it's their prob and they'll have to deal with it!!! That's probably why so many women are going with mid-wives and dulas. Although, with my sister's recent complications it affirmed to me, once again, I'm glad I go to an OB because you can't beat 12 years of med school. I would just stay on your dr until you're satisfied with the appointment. Do you want a boy or girl first?