Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged

Ten Years Ago:
Ten years ago I was 17. Probably the summer between my junior and senior year. Probably didn't do a whole lot.

Five Years Ago:
I was 22. Working at Datamark and I think I was still going to school at Weber. I think I earned my associates in 2003?? My memory is shot lately.

Five Months Ago:
January of this year. Keith was done with school (I finished in December '06). We were both just working trying to stay warm during the frickin' freezin' winter!


Five Things on my "To-Do" List today:
1. Stop blogging and work!
2. Drive home
3. Make/Eat Dinner
4. Spend the evening with my honey
5. Shower and dry my hair before bed

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Oreos
3. Brownies
4. Caramel Rice Cakes
5. Cereal

Five Bad Habits:
1. Bite my nails off and on. Sometimes I can grow them out, other times they are stubs
2. Poor Posture - always cross legs
3. I waste too much time on the internet
4. Popping knuckles
5. burp

Five Places I've Lived:
1. Bountiful, Utah
2. Kaysville, Utah
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. West Bountiful, Utah
5.

Five Things People Don't Know About Me (except for maybe my family):
1. I had a nose job 3 years ago - best thing ever! No more Dearden bump!
2. I wish I could be a mermaid.
3. I was blonde when I was a little girl.
4. I had to go to resource class in 1st grade because I couldn't read - I can now of course!
5. I once had two piercings in one ear and three in another. Now, I almost never wear jewelry - hate it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you couldn't read in the 1st grade! You and Hayley both had to have special class! But now you are very smart. Also I didn't know you want to be a mermaid.

Sara Hadlow said...

being a mermaid would be awesome, never have to worry about hair and make up and swim around all day!

Anonymous said...

You hate swimming.

Sara Hadlow said...

Not if I was a mermaid...duh! :)