So I've had more than one person ask me what the heck herald is. I'm starting to get self conscience that people think I'm making up words or something. Herald is a common word used for a newspaper. Similar to the "Times," or the "Tribune". A newspaper may be called "The Daily Herald." When I created our blog I had a lot of help from my sister. She named her blog The Moon Times. My mom named her blog The Joyous Journal. So I thought, hmmm Hadlow starts with H, herald starts with H so I'll call it the Hadlow Herald.
Also here are some synonyms to help:
If used as a verb: announce, publish, advertise, proclaim, broadcast, trumpet, publicize
If used as a noun: (Often literary) forerunner, sign, signal, indication, token, omen, precursor, harbinger
So, I'm really not making stuff up.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Herald
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
seriously? people didn't know?
I thought it was clever...they must be lame =)
What kind of people do you hang around? They are stupid if they don't know.
Post a Comment