Friday we had our 2nd baby doc appt. It was a super quick visit but a long wait. As soon as they showed me into the waiting room they told me Dr Cannon had just gone to deliver a baby and she may be at least a half an hour. After 45 minutes of waiting she finally came. She basically just asked how I was doing. We got to hear the heart beat for the first time and it was awesome! We also figured out that we will be delivering at LDS Hospital. I was kind of hoping to deliver at the new hospital in Murray where Keith mainly works, but since the clinic is in the Avenues, my choices were LDS and SL Regional. She said all looks well and that I should pretty much be in the clear of a miscarriage - not that we were worried about it. Now it just needs to grow and develop. I still haven't gained actual weight but I do feel my pants are getting tighter.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Just make sure that baby comes on time and not 2 weeks late because I will be mad at your baby it if comes after we leave.
Post a Comment